Discuss British Gas Apprenticeship Advice Needed Please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure mate, didnt really speak about it that much honestly mate its going to drag in until august :( i wish i started tomorrow!

Hi guys thought id give yous all an update. I started on the 11th of august and the first week we stayed in a farmhouse and done team bonding tasks etc really great to get to know each other, anyways the last 2 weeks at the job has been amazin especially last week when we actually began to learn about boilers, different heating systems etc and tomorrow we start getting to use tools etc :D cannot wait to get in about it and get started!! British gas definitely take care of their employees, they kit you out with all new tools, ipad, satnav, van, top of the range uniform and all the PPE you can think of! lol anyways take care guys :)

have you had the frontal lobotomy yet, once thats done your their's for life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas Apprenticeship Advice Needed Please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock