Discuss British Gas Apprenticeship Advice Needed Please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the assessment centre the other day, I think i done Good but now im doubting myself, I hate this wait!

exactly mate, I hate this wait :( The interviewer did seem pretty interested, she asked me additional questions to my answers, Also after everything was finished and i was on my way home i got a phone call, they forgot to do a colour blind test on me so called me to ask me to go back and complete it, Im thinking this is a good sign because if i did do **** they wouldnt have botherd calling back, what do you think lolol?

Possibly. But to avoid disappointment take a rocket man approach. U failed the world hates u and then when u get the offer it's sooooo much better

lol cheers mate, im in work at the moment with my hands free kit in incase my phone goes, I hate this waiting feeling!!!

Guys got a phone call and the woman said i outperformed everyone at the assessment centre and i done exceptionally well. I got the job!!!! I cannot believe this im the happiest guy right now. A big congrats to Ajwiggan aswell, wer were in contact, his interview was the day before mines and he found out the other day that he got the job position aswell. It must be these forums that gave us goodluck, thanks for all the comments and feedback guys much appreciated. :D :D :D :D :D

Guys got a phone call and the woman said i outperformed everyone at the assessment centre and i done exceptionally well. I got the job!!!! I cannot believe this im the happiest guy right now. A big congrats to Ajwiggan aswell, wer were in contact, his interview was the day before mines and he found out the other day that he got the job position aswell. It must be these forums that gave us goodluck, thanks for all the comments and feedback guys much appreciated. :D :D :D :D :D

Well done Cobey! Best of luck in your new career. :)

Congratulations to u both . Now forget all you have heard on here about servicing. It's a saftey check and everything needs a powerflush and a spyrotec.

Hi guys
thanks ermintrude

it's so cool how we both got in we done very well cobey
cant want to start :)
its such a great feeling

Can't wait to leave my current job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas Apprenticeship Advice Needed Please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock