Discuss Britains got talent!,just not on this show ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

Britain’s got talents back tonight, look out for me with the plumbing hedge hog, should not give too much away, will get into trouble by the producers but when it wipes a lead joint and then smokes it, you will be amazed, always puts me on a high
Was going to enter the wife pole dancing but when she climbed on the pole, after a few mins it looked like some trainees had been using the pole to improve their pipe bending skills,never realised I was taking my life in my hands so much when I get between her thighs
But I do admire the contestants determination, how that pipefitter/welder has stayed dresses like a women for over a year now, is amazing, think he could have come up with a better name than Susan Boyle though and sometimes his Geordie accent slips through but hey ,nobody is perfect
The suspense when two of the judges buzzers have gone and only one left to go before they can go to an add break and I can get another beer is sometime to much
Bring it on !! :D

And to think some went out last night and missed this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGq1641reC8&playnext_from=SL[/ame]

And will this man have a job to go to Monday morning, would not want his superior intellect looking after my accounts!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilt89bW2A8s&playnext_from=SL[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry puddle I just cant watch these sort of programes because I have an enlarged cringe gland, and I just simply hate cringing

I love cringing at our customer base,it helps me work out their thought process :)
When you are trying to sell a boiler and explain the energy efficiency and savings or replacing a bathroom suit and trying to sort out style to meet their requirements, these are the people you have to deal with, showing their true selves and we wonder why so many are taken advantage of :(

It is not just the performers, it is the family and friends around them, the undercover 'normal people’, who ever that is now, that I cannot work out, is why do they not say something instead of encouraging them

anyway ,back to the dancing dog,class or what !!! the way he had trained that human was amazing

76.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what yer saying about customers, you tell em the truth, and the right price, and yer never believed. I gave up quoting years ago, usually a waste of time any way. I just charge a day rate now plus materials, take it or leave it, fortunatley I have a good customer base and all my works from recomendation. damned if I know why because I wouldnt employ me and Im self employed :rolleyes:

As you can tell I am me own pratt I dont need to watch others doin it ;)

to think the 6 year old dog has got more chance of getting a well paid career than a fast tracker is astonishing:eek::eek::D:D:p

LOL well im alright then as Im a 46 year old dog and my 5 year apprenticship has been going since 1979

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britains got talent!,just not on this show ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock