Discuss Bowtorch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrewstokes87

Hi,I am after a new blow torch but when I look online I can't seem to find any which I have heard of! I am just wondering what you lot think are good and where I can find one online?

superfire 2 probably the best and most used in the trade.

about £60

Thanks. I have got one of those but the flame is too high I am after something with a smaller nozzle.

i use the bernzomatic, good flame adjustment and more robust than the rotten bugger sf2

I'm using the turbo torch, always had rothenberger superfire 2 but decided to try turbo torch, has a nice flame and slighly cheaper

theres on that will suit your needs, spark ignition, adjustable flame and a nice small nozzle for good control. I think the name is siegert, black nozzle, red trigger and adjuster

sorry it was sievert

pjett.jpg

any one used monument one ? I have always used super fire 2 ,but did see this monument one and it looked good !

after trying monument pipe slide caters ,monument olive removing tool , tinkling to get one them monument blowtorch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bowtorch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock