Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch EasyControl CT200 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey all, Ive a Greenstar 30i combi, looking to upgrade my current wireless thermostat to a easy control ct200. which adapter do I require to fit the boiler to control wireless function? TIA

You connect it through the EMS adapter in the boiler control box - port 14, I think. It plugs straight in. If you have no EMS adapter in the boiler you can configure it as a low volt thermostat switch.

If your question is how to configure the EMS protocol in your boiler to operate through Open Therm control that is also possible.

Ensure that you properly remove the old control system and replace the links

Last edited:

Reply to Bosch EasyControl CT200 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The salus is starting to play up so I am in a dilemma. Do I replace the salus with a hive or similar and continue to use the weather compensation, or do I...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
I recently had a Worcestershire Bosch 8000 Lifestyle installed but they also installed the inferior ESI control panel and wireless thermostat. I've just purchased Worcestershire Bosch's CT-200 EasyControl with the RF key. The app is paired with both the RF key and the thermostat and I can see...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock