Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boilermate 2000. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thorpe

Hi,
I have a Wimpey Home BoulerMate 2000 system but the problem I've
had for a long time is if your using the water in one situation like a shower and
someone runs the tap or puts the washing machine on the water comes out
at a trickle which is ridiculous as its a 5bed house and has 3 showers
It also alters the water temperature,
Can any one answer Why !!

Either scale if your in a hard water area or undersized pipework or not enough pressure and flow.

If same happens with cold taps then it is pressure and flow rate of supply, but if cold taps OK then suspect scale, as above. Heat exchanger and blender easily accessed.

Rip the boiler mate out and put an unvented in. You won't regret it they are nothing but problems and expensive to fix

RUN AWAY !! Haha I don't touch them had fingers burnt with these and if I see one in a customers house I tell them to start saving rubbish manufacturer doesn't even want to touch them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilermate 2000. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock