Discuss Boilermate 2000 question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minioneman

Hi there, I have just moved into a house which is fitted with a boilermate 2000. The system seems to work well, but the boiler keeps firing every 10min or so for approx 30seconds. I know this is probably related to th hot water but is this normal. The boiler is a idea boiler and set to the max. I also have a continuous dripping sounds from the ceiling below the boilermate, but can see no signs of leaks?

Welcome to the forum miniman. Unfortunately, your questions cannot be answered in 'Open Forum'. Croppie will go mad. Looks like it's time to get a plumber in to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilermate 2000 question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently moved into a flat with a Gledhill Boilermate 2000 and a Glowworm Micron boiler. I have no idea how to use this properly/efficiently...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, Recently moved into a property which has an Atag IS40 System Boiler (2018) with hot water tank. We've noticed that something is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Hi Can you help me determine if my new Navien lcb700 lsx is working as expected? I got the Navien oil boiler installed to replaced an old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock