Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler service record? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martyob

Anyone out there know of a Boiler service record sheet? Don't know if this exists but my customers often ask for proof of having the boiler serviced and i wondered if there is anything similar to a Landlords gas safety record available?

Can get them from GasSafe website mate and people like Regin sell them as well, ask where you buy your CP12's from.

they usually have them in the back of MIs you just fill out when it was serviced

You can get a combined landlords/private servicing/safety check pad. Plumb Center, Parts center do the regin ... online via 'Gas Safe login' offer a few printers that do them! :)

I like to give a record stapled to the invoice along with the analyser printout, looks good and professional.

That reminds me i need a stapler as i like to staple to certificate the analyser results.

I actually use a Prit stick to attach the FGA print out! Got a landlord that doesn't like staples! :30:

I was pulled up off GS inspector for using unlicensed pads i.e Regin

You're having a laugh, right? First you can't use CORGI branded pads, now you must use 'licensed' pads?

Horsefeathers!

I was pulled up off GS inspector for using unlicensed pads i.e Regin
He must have got up on the wrong side of the bed mate! You can do your own if you so wish. It's laid out in the gas regs what you need to record and what info needs to be on the form for the custards! Don't ask is what though coz I buy mine...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler service record? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock