Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler magnetic filter replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Our filter is leaking and causing water pressure to drop. I think it is a Zeetec M1 or M2 (two valves) but have been unable to contact Zeetec and their online store is not currently operational (ZEETEC LIMITED :: Boiler Filter M1 - https://www.zeetec.uk/zeetec/product/details?pid=B01000019-1P)

Can I get a different brand and if so are there any specs that I should be aware of with the one I am replacing? Thanks!
68BD6532-7D70-4325-B524-B7C1DC2B10A4.jpeg
BBC4C1B6-B42C-4722-8205-F17A2E6B6ECC.jpeg

ADEY pro 2 or fernox omega

Reply to Boiler magnetic filter replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I no a magnetic filter should be fitted on the return after the last return contaction to the boiler. However on a open vented system I could fit one in the cylinder cupboard. That would be after all the return connections for the central heating but the hot water primary return would be teed in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we would like to relocate it to the laundry room or loft, so a new gas line needs to be run. I would prefer someone local in Norwich that can also do the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water cylinder on first floor with two motorised valves and stat. I want to replace the boiler with minimal cost and max efficiency so thinking of replacing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock