Discuss Boiler lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going to happen about the condense pipe ?? Did you know that this water is slightly acidic ? and when your boiler is working can discharge 1/2 Ltr of water each time !!

If i had not been on that forum i would never have known what is going on with the boiler so thanks again everyone.
Because installation is not illegal i don't think landlady is going to do anything. And i can't afford to get someone in to sort out this mess. There is not much i can do.

Best of luck mate hope you get it sorted soon as said tell landlady it will make more damage and more calls from you unless its fixed properly

have you got room stat ? non-compliance with build regs, boilers can produce 8ltrs/hr of condensate, could tap into toilet waste pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock