Discuss boiler fault training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grzegorzk

Hi.
I have question- can anyone tell me anything about fault finding courses in Scotland, the best in glasgow?
as I understand all company's make those courses specially to their boilers, but all procedures are almost the same?
What company's do the best courses?
thanks for any help, Gregor

Hi Greg, not 100% sure where they're run through the country but BDR Thermea are awesome. Really worthwhile course with combi appreciation and basic electrical. Well worth a look even if it means travel, I went to a course in Warwick when I live on the south coast would totally recommend. Cheers matt

Vokera are offering free courses in glasgow maryhill. No need to pay. Phone head office down south, they will book book you on. Glasgow is Vokeraland so, I think time well spent.

I try and do as much testing as I can and if I am not 100% on my diagnistic I phone technical for help.

best way to learn.. go ball deep and charge for the job and not the time. Or go at the back of a more experienced guy and learn from them. Take a wee black pocket book and take notes in it for storing and referring to.

Last edited:
Vokera are offering free courses in glasgow maryhill. No need to pay. Phone head office down south, they will book book you on. Glasgow is Vokeraland so, I think time well spent.

I try and do as much testing as I can and if I am not 100% on my diagnistic I phone technical for help.

best way to learn.. go ball deep and charge for the job and not the time. Or go at the back of a more experienced guy and learn from them. Take a wee black pocket book and take notes in it for storing and referring to.
Cheers for that I will give them a call

Thanks for everyone to help. It's difficult to be good engineer without learn and get a lot practice. I will call to Vokera ask them about their courses . Cheers Greg .

If you go to the Glow worm web page and sign up as a club energy member you will be able to get free glow worm training in Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler fault training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just passed my ACS and looking to gain more knowledge in the area of fault finding. Has anyone been on the Boiler Fault Finding course at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I currently work on new builds with very limited work on the repair, maintenance and fault finding side of boilers. I’m currently renewing...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock