Search the forum,

Discuss Bleeding tube for an oil burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eagel

Hi we have got an Worcester Greenstar heat slave 12/18 boiler and had to recently bleed it. it was quite ***bersome and a tube with a valve, which one can turn off would make it easier. any body know where i can buy one and what it is called?
i saw on on u tube but he did not say where to buy it or what it is called.

thanks

Sorry friend but that doesnt make a whole lot of sense. What are you bleeding?

presSure testing kits cost 380 plus vat and they have a connector and tube to bleed the pump, or disconnedt the flexi hose and suck on the end, or call an engineer and after that dont let you tank run dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleeding tube for an oil burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out on Friday after a long period of faultless running, there was a bit of gunk on the back of the (newish) nozzle (Danfoss Nozzle 0.65 x 80 EH) ...
Replies
Views
got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot Water Cylinder. Analogue Controller with slide switches (replaced 2 years ago) and analogue Room Stat and Hot water cylinder Stat. I'm just an amateur...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock