Discuss Biasi riva not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevie1960

I have a biasi riva boiler that isnt working , the gas valve & micro switch have been replaced but it still wont fire , the gas supply is ok in the house as other appliances work , no gas is released from the the gas valve when the reset button is pushed though the boiler seems to be trying to do start, could it be one of the pcb's ?

get your technician back to fix it for you. Also have a read of the forum rules re working on boilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi riva not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock