Discuss Biasi anyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This actually made me laugh out loud

image.jpg
Surely a contradiction in terms :smile:

Where was it

In their training centre in Walsall

Ha ha no this would appear to be a "show" model

I bet theyd struggle to give a gold biasa away free of charge . It looks like a kitchen cupboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi anyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I’ve recently fitted two toilets in the same property and found that I needed to level them. Initially I thought it was the floor but it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock