Discuss Best drain down hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all,

Bit of a random question but, is there anything significan differences in the hose used to drain a system?
Any recommendations or is the standard domestic hose good enough?

Thanks

all I use is my wifes garden hose and cut lenghts off as and when then she goes ballistic I hide and she buys a new one.
I like the yellow hoselock range
that she buys 2x year
now using proper mops for drain clearing has a similar reeaction even if I offer to rinse them out afterwards, cant think why ..Rob Foster aka centralheatking

I just cut up whatever is somewhere in the garden head off and face the music months later when she finds out the hose wont do 100m anymore..its dead easy I have being doing this 20 years , but often hide behind the shed with a beer ..when she finds out .happy days
centralheatking

Reply to Best drain down hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Plumbers I’ve replaced a 540mm high cast iron rad with 740mm high, like for like but still a 20mm valve extension was required. All was...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock