Discuss BBQ lighting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Viscous

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just got the bbq :chef: going a treat with my Superfire 2 gas torch & was just wondering if anyone else has a particular favourite torch for this job?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370720640.152944.jpg
Did the same last week!

No no no, haven't you heard of the one match rule. Your not a man till you've mastered it!

Mate when I was a kid matches were for losers. Making worms and ants burn with a magnifying glass was how it was done.

Just lit my chimnea. Some split sticks 2 corks full of petrol and one match. Pysh easy :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BBQ lighting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it...
Replies
Views
I've got a countertop dishwasher. It's an RCA, but it's made in the same place as all the other brands, including Magic Chef, Danby, etc., that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock