Search the forum,

Discuss Flow rate of LPG bottle in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys

Not sure if this is the correct area to post?

Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it impacts an outdoor kitchen slab i'm going to pour and need to run pipe or conduit under it.

Having a commercial LPG griddle installed on the outdoor kitchen instead of a crappy bbq. Its total flow rate is 75mJ/h. Trying to work out if I can use a 9kg bottle or will I need a 45kg bottle to run it. I just need to consider the physical space for the bottle. Yes I would contact a gas plumber but we live in regional WA and its a 2 month wait ....

Thankyou

I would go 45kg as your draw off eg load is too high for 9kg

He might want to install it himself best have a word first as it could save you later on

Reply to Flow rate of LPG bottle in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock