Discuss Baxi tech help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone finding this has gone to cock , waited 20 mins on the phone to get some grumoy idiot who was yawning and seemed to have no interest in helping.

I phoned them up couple months ago on warranty call back and got same attitude very poor now

Yes believe some of the old timers have gone

At least they answered got fed up waiting on vaillant the other week for about 40 minutes.

And glowworm to try and get a part number.

Worcester seem to have gone downhill as well as they always used to be really good but now not.

To be fair most of them couldn't care less.

At least they answered got fed up waiting on vaillant the other week for about 40 minutes.

And glowworm to try and get a part number.

Worcester seem to have gone downhill as well as they always used to be really good but now not.

To be fair most of them couldn't care less.
Never waited 40 minutes for Vaillant tech. Even before I was accredited.

Reply to Baxi tech help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock