Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi tech help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone finding this has gone to cock , waited 20 mins on the phone to get some grumoy idiot who was yawning and seemed to have no interest in helping.

I phoned them up couple months ago on warranty call back and got same attitude very poor now

Yes believe some of the old timers have gone

At least they answered got fed up waiting on vaillant the other week for about 40 minutes.

And glowworm to try and get a part number.

Worcester seem to have gone downhill as well as they always used to be really good but now not.

To be fair most of them couldn't care less.

At least they answered got fed up waiting on vaillant the other week for about 40 minutes.

And glowworm to try and get a part number.

Worcester seem to have gone downhill as well as they always used to be really good but now not.

To be fair most of them couldn't care less.
Never waited 40 minutes for Vaillant tech. Even before I was accredited.

Reply to Baxi tech help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock