Discuss Baxi Platinum 33he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodytheplumber

cust called tonight heating but no hot water so going tomorrow, basically I hate fault finding and get really stressed out with it so I am basically asking if anyone has had similar problems cheers in advance

no,there very reliable,however check the flow switch on the right hand side,just behind pump should illuminate when theres a hot tap open,if it does not,remove the clip on hall effect sensor and put a magnet in the center if illuminates and the boiler fires flowswitch has died

U can unscrew head of flow switch with 17mm? Spanner and clear out debris that's stopping it.

Remove diverter head switch from DHW to ch pin should move up and down ( u pull the little black bit of metal out and the black head pops off)

Put finger in to hole where head went and push pin up and down. If it's stuck photograph block and take note if there is a port on back of block with copper tube and galv circlip. - 3 versions u see.

Check DHW sensor ( front of block green wires)

Make sure hot is on hot and cold on cold and that the system isn't being back fed by mixer tap or shower

cheers lads! really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
think they are 17mm,b8stard to get out though easier to remove plate,spanner does not lock against it then,for reference thermistor should read 10k at 30 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Platinum 33he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock