Discuss baxi factory visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

What a interesting day seeing duo
ec hea combis being made 20 duotec lines going flat out 380 boilers a day,neta tec just one line,nobody working on it,says a lot but well worth a visit

Back pocket any parts while you were ther mate! :) Take the missus? hehe! I bet it was interesting to be honest!

I'm one of those folk who tunes into 'how its made' when there's nowt else to watch, it fills in the time nicely :)!

No Steve lol wifey stayed home ,no spares sadly,though interparts now there as well massive parts warehouse

I once visited the B-Gas central spares warehouse, that place was massive too :) Sounds like you had an interesting day my friend :)

ec hea combis being made 20 duotec lines going flat out 380 boilers a day,neta tec just one line,nobody working on it,says a lot but well worth a visit

Yep, for us Duotec HE A is outselling Neta-tec by more than 100:1

Arent the parts all imported, and the boiler only assembled here?

Yeah just imagine that one.........geek on motorway bridge taking down heat team and Worcester van plates....

Went a few months ago, being groomed by the rep to buy Baxi but I'm just not interested tbh.

I asked Baxi if they had any incentives for us to use them about 3 months ago, still waiting to hear anything. Won't hold my breath!!

Been on the Chaffoteaux factory tour : S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi factory visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock