Search the forum,

Discuss baxi factory visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

What a interesting day seeing duo
ec hea combis being made 20 duotec lines going flat out 380 boilers a day,neta tec just one line,nobody working on it,says a lot but well worth a visit

Back pocket any parts while you were ther mate! :) Take the missus? hehe! I bet it was interesting to be honest!

I'm one of those folk who tunes into 'how its made' when there's nowt else to watch, it fills in the time nicely :)!

No Steve lol wifey stayed home ,no spares sadly,though interparts now there as well massive parts warehouse

I once visited the B-Gas central spares warehouse, that place was massive too :) Sounds like you had an interesting day my friend :)

ec hea combis being made 20 duotec lines going flat out 380 boilers a day,neta tec just one line,nobody working on it,says a lot but well worth a visit

Yep, for us Duotec HE A is outselling Neta-tec by more than 100:1

Arent the parts all imported, and the boiler only assembled here?

Yeah just imagine that one.........geek on motorway bridge taking down heat team and Worcester van plates....

Went a few months ago, being groomed by the rep to buy Baxi but I'm just not interested tbh.

I asked Baxi if they had any incentives for us to use them about 3 months ago, still waiting to hear anything. Won't hold my breath!!

Been on the Chaffoteaux factory tour : S

been on the wb tour, just amazed any bugger can work in a factory, its so mundane and repetative, unlike the aga tour, looking round the gates of hell, watching a hot newly enamelled unit come out of the ovens and go fm translucent to jet black as it hits the cold air is amazing. you feel you could just touch the metal, but dont as your hand will drop off if you do!! Its like popping back to pre victorian times, proper workers :)

Never done a factory tour in my life, and don't intend to unless its somewhere exotic. Why on earth would I want to look at boilers and not get paid for it?

Because they took us on an all expenses paid night out with strippers, drinking, lovely meal and digs? Was a right laugh.

Nobody wants to go on these factory tours, its all about how much beer you can get off them and freebies.

Never done a factory tour in my life, and don't intend to unless its somewhere exotic. Why on earth would I want to look at boilers and not get paid for it?

They are very boring. All factories I have every been in look the same, sound the same and smell the same.

Because they took us on an all expenses paid night out with strippers, drinking, lovely meal and digs? Was a right laugh.

Now if they came along with that offer, I'd go to the evening bit.

did a factory visit of Mazda in japan, wathced someone putting on door handles in the viewing area and asked the guide how often the workers swapped jobs, answer why swap needs more training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then did the tour of Nagasake and hiroshima later in the week, 40 RN guys told to follow a guide with a flag, didnt work, big bomb burst and we all found the buses a few hours later, the little japanese guides were apopletic and having heart failure, people never dont follow the flag in Japan. But best factory visits have to be breweries, and the RN always tries to find one in each port, Carlesburg in Denmark was brilliant, I think, dont remember much so must have been ok :)

The Uponor one used to be a good night out, took a load of us into Brum one year.

Arent the parts all imported, and the boiler only assembled here?
heat exchangers Giannini not sure about the other parts there generic components,solo is 100 % here they showed us heat exchangers being cast in the foundry,also the new solo hex and the main eco hex being cast

yes but would they let you into the ideal factory with your axe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi factory visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock