Discuss baxi factory visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arent the parts all imported, and the boiler only assembled here?
heat exchangers Giannini not sure about the other parts there generic components,solo is 100 % here they showed us heat exchangers being cast in the foundry,also the new solo hex and the main eco hex being cast

What a interesting day seeing duo
ec hea combis being made 20 duotec lines going flat out 380 boilers a day,neta tec just one line,nobody working on it,says a lot but well worth a visit
yes but would they let you into the ideal factory with your axe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi factory visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock