Search the forum,

Discuss baxi E168 fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and what to check,i am now a official installer and have the book the service engineers use,be warned when faced with E168 faults its not always the pcb if anyone wants the checks to make pm me your email addy as its a word document and i cant upload it here files to big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi E168 fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Folks Me again I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to. I have been getting an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Just wondered if anybody could help me with this one....... or advise... Called out to an ecotec 831. fault code F61. The gas valve had been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I have recently had a Worchester 15i Regular boiler installed, it comes with honeywell control and thermostat also. Its suddenly developed a...
Replies
Views
I moved into a 14 year old house a few months back and have a problem with the boiler (Ideal HE12). It was always a bit noisy (fan) but it...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock