Discuss Baxi Duo-tec Combi 33 thoughts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MetManMark

Hi all
Having read a little online including comments on this forum I had decided on a Valliant. Essentially we have just bought a fairly large period house (ie with poor insulation!) with the one bathroom. Initially I had gravitated to a Worcester but having read a little thought that the Valliant would be a better bet. While one local plumber said that he would recommend a Valliant, our preferred plumber has recommended the Baxi Duo-tec Combi 33.
Any thoughts?
Cheers
Mark

very good boiler, good hot water output, easy to work on. whats the difference in price and warranty?

I like your preferred plumber,seems to know his stuff :icon6:

imho

Mark, Are your plans to leave the house as it is eco wise? 33kW is a lot of heat! reason i ask is because if your gonna super insulate then 33kW is only then useful when hot water is demanded. How good a flow do you have into the home?

In my opinion there's a lot more important things to consider before you look at manufacturer to supply the needs! Baxi Platinum, by-the-way, if your gonna choose baxi! IMO :sailor:

Hi Diamondgas
The place is listed so there is not a whole lot that can be done regarding the sizeable singly glazed sash windows or the 3m high ceilings or solid walls :(
Baxi Platinum???
M

I hate to admit it but after vowing never to fit another Baxi product, Iam really impressed with the duotech. (I still prefer Viessmann products though).

as if i was expected to say anything else duotec all the way or 5 year warranty with the baxi platinum same boiler longer warranty

Thats not quite true diamond as long as it is serviced every year you have the 5 year warranty , you could use someone different every year if you wanted.
Great boilers though. Try the Duo TEC 2 even better or wait for the new Platinum in Sept cheaper than before !

Thats not quite true diamond as long as it is serviced every year you have the 5 year warranty , you could use someone different every year if you wanted.
Great boilers though. Try the Duo TEC 2 even better or wait for the new Platinum in Sept cheaper than before !

Toddyplumb, I was having an attempt to be humerus regarding the 5 year guarantee :jester:... I look after a few Platinums others have installed and am aware that you don't have to have the Baxi boys maintain them. However I can see how it may read like you do... Thanks for pointing out.. :rockon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Duo-tec Combi 33 thoughts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock