Discuss baxi combi boiler pump issues!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmastimo

when we turn on the boiler, nothing happens except the flashing red light comes on which indicates we have low pressure or pump failure. our pressure is good but the pump gets very hot although it not pumping.

The flow switch indicates if the pump is operating, Obviously the engineer you get will check to see if the pump is turning, but also if the flow switch / microswitch are all ok.

well, we have since discovered the pump had seized up which we have now sorted. Is it normal for the temperature to shoot up to 80 degrees when we turn the boiler on? it always does this before going back down to about 20 degrees. the thermostat is currently on super low? I should have probably mentioned the boiler has not been used for some time as the property is empty.

ok great, we will check that out. thankyou all of you for your very helpful input. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi combi boiler pump issues!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock