Discuss Baxi 105he flue position? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. I came across a Baxi 105HE today and was trying to figure out whether the flue position was within MIs. I’ve attached a picture but looking in the book I can’t see an issue. Any advice will be appreciated.

E7A0D958-9BB3-417A-AC58-6BB43CF99515.jpeg

48069E95-7F85-4D73-858C-8317B0372849.jpeg

Also some food for thought: I asked gas safe about this type of thing, and if it’s say 280mm from a window, it’s only NCS - Bonkers.

Reply to Baxi 105he flue position? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock