Discuss Bathroom Suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robertclarke

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I am after abit of information. Basically I am wanting to start supplying and fitting bathrooms, but want to have my own website where customers can pick there suites from me instead of going down to B & Q. Problem is I dont know how I can get hold of these sort of suites.

Anyone got any ideas?

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi robertclarke and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi Robert

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy

Do what lots of merchants do ,take a picture of a suite and rename it what you want,mix baths with different w/c's and basin sets

imho

Hi Rob. Make sure you have bikini clad beauties in the baths when you take the pictures. We're a fickle bunch!

BnQ?

You would have to get in with a distributor. Without volume they won't look at you.

You need to contact a few local distributors and discuss. As Tamz says without volume they are not going to be keen. However everyone has to start somewhere, and there must be local distributors looking for outlets. I suspect that if your location is right and you have a reasonable proposed display premises they will be some interest. First thing is to establish contact and have some preliminary talks. See what discounts they are prepared to give on products. I say discounts because as you are aware priced manufacturers catalogues are well overpriced. Even DIY customers expect a 20 to 30% discount on catalogue prices (more on some items) before your profit margin. Are you looking to supply only or do you have a fitter/plumber on board to do installs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back