Discuss Bahco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Where you lot buy your Bahco Adjustables from? Any bargains to be had?
Also want to buy Bahco Socket Set but anyone seen it for cheaper than £70?
Cheers

Got my adjustable from a local tool shop. Screwfix were out of stock for ages and everywhere else seemed way too expensive

I don't bother with expensive tools. I have had the same adjustables for about 4 years, they cost me £6 and there still going strong!

Got my bahcos for £17 delivered from ebay after losing a set.

If you can find mine, you can keep em. Think they're under the floor boards at Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells!!

I think I'll buy that other make people keep banging on about next time I buy decent shifters. Spainish make, can't remember the name. Bhaco stuff seems to have problems in the quality control department. Their stuff isn't as well made as it once was....but what is!?

Yeah, I still have 2 of my 8" wide jaw Bhacos.

But I've now lost my older pair which I had for years.

Got my Bahco adjustables from a local plumber merchants about 12 years ago and never had to replace them. Cleaned them up a while back with a brass-bristled-brush and some WD40 - brand new again.

DOH! Just grabbed one and realised they're Rothenberger lol.

I love my Bhacos too, ive even kept the orange button in the hanging loop, I like the colour ;-P
I've also lost an 8" set which really peed me off. I have the thin jaw set too which are really useful, oh and the little 8" ones which cost me £18 but useful.

Its pains me to think how many tools I've lost/ had stolen over the years! I bought £250 worth of tools when I started my apprenticeship nearly 7 years ago, I now have half of one of those tools left :(

I must have bought 7 or 8 various size Bahco adjustable and god knows how many pairs of Rothenberger grips and pipe cutters! Anyone else find that you never seem to lose cheap tools?

just returned a snap on ratchet screwdriver which ive had for 18 years.still works perfectly but got a crack on the top of the grip from me dropping them....now thats a warranty

I love my Bhacos too, ive even kept the orange button in the hanging loop, I like the colour ;-P
I've also lost an 8" set which really peed me off. I have the thin jaw set too which are really useful, oh and the little 8" ones which cost me £18 but useful.

If you take the little orange button out of the hanging loop, the handle of the spanner is handy for putting over stiff cocks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take the little orange button out of the hanging loop, the handle of the spanner is handy for putting over stiff cocks!
You and Zeb being at it again Pal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tool man yardley, they do some great deals. And no there not as good as they usedto be, but couldn't imagineiving without the wide jaw jobbies. As for stiff cocks, of a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bahco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Back