Discuss ATAG one random call up in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Grahame Tranmer

Hello I have an ATAG boiler controlled by an ATAG 1 thermostat been good for three years but now randomly called for heating on full temp ,not good with the current price of gas anyone got any ideas what’s causing this ?
Cheers

Reply to ATAG one random call up in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry but im after a bit of advice. I have a problem where my boiler randomly fires up 2/3/4 times a day when there is no call for heat...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock