Discuss Atag Boilers is any one useing them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi had an email from these people the other day, looked quite interesting found that no one keeps them & you can only buy direct, So I have a job coming up thought I might try one , ring them for a price, wont give me one until their rep has been round & demonstrated there boiler & I have joined their network they wont discuss price, only thing is they don't have a rep in the South West ! any one using them ?

Hi had an email from these people the other day, looked quite interesting found that no one keeps them & you can only buy direct, So I have a job coming up thought I might try one , ring them for a price, wont give me one until their rep has been round & demonstrated there boiler & I have joined their network they wont discuss price, only thing is they don't have a rep in the South West ! any one using them ?
I signed up at installer live at the Ricoh. But been to busy to book an appointment with the Rep. But they look good which is why I signed up. Hopefully we can both find more info here.

I have fitted one
Where in the south west are you?

I signed up at installer live at the Ricoh. But been to busy to book an appointment with the Rep. But they look good which is why I signed up. Hopefully we can both find more info here.
I just wanted a price so I could see how they compared with main stream boilers, be easer to get an audience with the pope ! only sell to GSR guys not using any trade counters, its like a secret members only club

Yes but it stops the public buying them and knowing the cost.
The Rep for Bristol and surrounding areas is called Simon, probably doesn't cover you thiugh

Cost wise same a Worcester

Plumb centre supply them bud (Intergas are also worth considering fitting them myself now ).cheers kop

You sure scott you can get all these

Screenshot_2017-08-02-20-48-30.png

Stick with me Intergas thanks 10 year warranty and cheaper but best of luck with it cheers kop

Commercial kop

I would like to try an intergas boiler
What's needed to give the 10 years?

I was for 25years shaun now working for myself i dont need it only domestic and some light commercial rarely fit anything above 40kw

I was for 25years shaun now working for myself i dont need it only domestic and some light commercial rarely fit anything above 40kw

Do you miss it

You need to be a platinum installer scott just do the course and your in bud cheers kop

No mate not a bit i have done just about every thing in my time the body couldnt take anymore punishment so got out for a easier life so i thought i now have more work that i can handle but hey ho what i make is my own and i have more freedom to do as i please, hoping your enjoying your time off shaun all the best kop

No mate not a bit i have done just about every thing in my time the body couldnt take anymore punishment so got out for a easier life so i thought i now have more work that i can handle but hey ho what i make is my own and i have more freedom to do as i please, hoping your enjoying your time off shaun all the best kop
You on holibobs Shaun?

FYI 10 years warranty as standard now on ATAG
18years on the hex

Plumb centre supply them bud (Intergas are also worth considering fitting them myself now ).cheers kop
Yes did ask Atag about PC but they told me they only supply them with commercial boilers not the new domestic ones.

i've come across 2 atags on call outs, both times struggled to get parts, minimum a week possibly 2
weirdly on one of the call outs they'd had british gas out before me and the engineer had said they dont work on them and left hadnt even tried to take the case off

same problem with mikrofill domestic boilers, just cant get bits for them, which is good as a mikrofill is mostly made of copper and worth their weight in scrap, adds nicely to the holiday fund

Depends on who you know

With mikrofill you need to go through there commercial department

Atag you just need to know your local trainer / rep parts will be on your door next day hand delivery normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atag Boilers is any one useing them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
Back