Discuss Ariston Microgenus 24mffii A01 fault. PCB? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Heating

Gas Engineer
Hi guys. I've got an Ariston Microgenus mffi 24 non condensing that keeps displaying the A01 fault. Press 're set and it resets fine, fires up ok but the ignition keeps clicking, then after a while it will knock off again. It's like the boiler isn't detecting a flame as in the ignition sequence isn't stopping but it stays lit for quite a while so it must know the flame is there somehow. Checked the lead and the electrode and there seem fine. Boiler doesn't modulate either, it's either on full or off. Am insight to think a PCB fault. I'll put an electrode in while I'm at it. PCB is £265 locally though so is rather get it right. Have quoted them for a new boiler which they're yet to decide on. I'd like advice on this if possible invade they won't change it . Thanks guys!

If its not rectifying it will stop in seconds . The non modulation does nt sound good , but TBH dont know the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Microgenus 24mffii A01 fault. PCB? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Looking for a bit of help on an Ariston 23 mffi microCombi. The burner will run for 5 mins then lockout. If I reset it will run straight away for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been asked to look at a Ferroli Modena tomorrow evening. I've been text the details by a letting agent. They have requested I attend...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock