Search the forum,

Discuss Are gas FSDs all the same? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, does anyone know plz, is the FSD on a gas hob the same, regardless of the make or model? Are some better than others (more reliable/longer lifespan) or are they all the same? Does anyone know? Thankyou!

All hob FSD’s are specific to the hob they are designed for , some may actually be the same but without looking at loads of different makes you would never know
What are you up to ?

All hob FSD’s are specific to the hob they are designed for , some may actually be the same but without looking at loads of different makes you would never know
What are you up to ?

Looking at the different hob prices. Want to know why the prices vary so much, when they all do basically tte same simple thing. Do hobs use different types of fsd?

Reply to Are gas FSDs all the same? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock