Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa Visage digital shower install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Has anyone ever fitted one? I'm looking at fitting one in a customers house I've spoke to Aqualisa and they recommended this due to me wanting to connect onto cold and hot in the bathroom I'm fitting after reading the specs it says can not be fitted onto cold mains anyone give me advice here as I'm fick Screenshot_2015-07-27-16-57-51.jpg

This is the specs of the product

There are different pressure options gravity version has integral pump and there's also version for high pressure/combi, have fitted several and can't recommend then enough personally

There are different pressure options gravity version has integral pump and there's also version for high pressure/combi, have fitted several and can't recommend then enough personally

The one I have listed above says on the website it's the gravity fed version yet it says on the specs can't be connected to the mains that's what's confused me surely it's wrong if it's gravity fed version why can't it be fitted onto mains cold?

The one I have listed above says on the website it's the gravity fed version yet it says on the specs can't be connected to the mains that's what's confused me surely it's wrong if it's gravity fed version why can't it be fitted onto mains cold?

The specs above are for a high pressure install ie combi or unvented and Mains cold with no pump. What it's referring to is mains cold fill only ie has no inbuilt heating and will require a cold and hot feed of high pressure.

The specs above are for a high pressure install ie combi or unvented and Mains cold with no pump. What it's referring to is mains cold fill only ie has no inbuilt heating and will require a cold and hot feed of high pressure.

I've checked on both models it says the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa Visage digital shower install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock