Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anyone heard of UK Trades buying group? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just asking if anyone has bought stuff from UK trades buying group? Got a call today from a guy selling Inhibitor and Cleaner at £9.99 a bottle. If I buy 12 bottles Ill get a free Magnaclean.. I usually just put the phone down but I thought Id ask anyway as Im not one to pass on a deal..
Any thoughts?

Never heard of them to be honest, I just googled them and they have no web address. Its not a bad deal though really, sound to good to be true really

sorry should have posted this web link Home

The thing is the inhibitor and cleaner is packaged as their own brand so I'm not sure if its a good deal or not, for all I know its last weeks dishwater in a plastic bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone heard of UK Trades buying group? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
We have a Vaillant Ecotec 415 system boiler, about 11 years old. It has been serviced annually (most recently in Sept 2021) and we've had a couple...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock