Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone any experience of Baxi Think Combustion. Improved efficiency? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cascas

Hi,

Does any one have any experience of the Baxi Think Combustion system? As I understand it the boiler calibrates when first installed, and the continuously adjusts the air/gas mix. On a non baxi assuming that combustion is checked and air/gas set during commission is the baxi doing any more that a modulating gas valve?

Last edited by a moderator:
do you mean the GA range of boilers? if so there pants and have loads of breakdowns. i would avoid.

Spot on!! avoid unless you like heateam visits, with numerous gas valves and PCB's

Will do. Havent used Baxi, but advert in the PTS book caught my eye. Have to admit that at the moment I am preferring the ideal logic as my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone any experience of Baxi Think Combustion. Improved efficiency? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
About 12 days ago attended a boiler lock out. Apparently another plumber was there a week before to and adjusted the photo cell. .. It is a grant wall 16/21 about 10yrs old. The ones where there is no room to move ...! Doesn't look like serviced much. Opened up and heavily sooted. Bottom baffle...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2 floors and runs 2 different systems and hot water. On the ground floor we have water based underfloor heating with a mix of tile and wood floors with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock