Discuss Any vaillant experts ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

On the old vcw combis does the black plastic heat ex now get replaced with a new metal type plate to plate ?

Yeah you get a kit with new copper pipes to fit it in place. Fairly straight forward to do.

Make sure you have lots of clearance to the left side before you even attempt the change. It's very frustrating if it's tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any vaillant experts ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock