Discuss Any tips for pushing in a washing machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'll bet most of the ways to skin a cat are actually very similar.

Perhaps it would be better put to say that when one way works really well it tends to be the only one used.

No doubt before aspirin was available there were many ways to treat a headache. Not many now though are there?

But ok, maybe all the above suggested ways work well. I might ask the customer to do the floor polish thing. I was just hoping there'd be an 'aspirin answer' I'd never heard of with 20 people then agreeing.

Thanks anyway to all of you for your help during this difficult time. May all your washing machines be light as air and glide in like a hot buttered biscuit.

Reply to Any tips for pushing in a washing machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
I used my LG ThinQ front loader washing machine for the first time this morning. Just to wash some pocketless shirts, so I'm sure there was...
Replies
Views
J
My recently installed Bosch is sounding like a washing machine. It started 4 days ago and goes through this cycle for 35mins twice a day. Using...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have noticed a funny smell coming from behind our washing machine - on investigation it looks like the waste pipe is leaking where...
Replies
Views
Back