Discuss Any tips for pushing in a washing machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'll bet most of the ways to skin a cat are actually very similar.

Perhaps it would be better put to say that when one way works really well it tends to be the only one used.

No doubt before aspirin was available there were many ways to treat a headache. Not many now though are there?

But ok, maybe all the above suggested ways work well. I might ask the customer to do the floor polish thing. I was just hoping there'd be an 'aspirin answer' I'd never heard of with 20 people then agreeing.

Thanks anyway to all of you for your help during this difficult time. May all your washing machines be light as air and glide in like a hot buttered biscuit.

Reply to Any tips for pushing in a washing machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock