Discuss Any one had shingles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky. Never caught it. It goes back to the chicken pox virus I think. I had chicken pox as a kid, totally spotty but not ill. The wife never had chicken pox, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. She had it over her chest, neck and scalp.

It does, it's all herpes linked:-
Chicken pox, shingles, Glandular fever, etc

Now that, Glandular fever, is hell on earth !

Can you drink on those tablets Shaun ?
will you be in the Arms or in your pajama's

Nope too strong defo flying the magic dragon if you do

I had it last year
Very itchy but i didnt have much pain luckily.

Picked them up 12 years or so ago after working in a right scabby house.
Was in a right state body completely covered felt like sun burn .
Had them internal as well down throat , mouth in eyelids.

Ended up getting anti virals for them , skin was blotchy for weeks after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any one had shingles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock