Search the forum,

Discuss Anti vac trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey is it correct you only need one anti vac trap per run. So if you had a bath and a basin on the same run just an anti vac trap on the basin would be ok. Even if the bath was the end of the run it wouldn't need an anti vac trap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anti vac trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock