Discuss Aerator sound through toilets in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Anna123

We have an evergreen treatment plant, less than 12 months old.
The toilets make a constant gurgling sound.
After eliminating all sources, finally discovered it is the aerator noise. (Turned off the aerator and noise stopped)
Was told by plumber that this is normal, as the aerator noise is vibrating up through pipes to toilets.
Is this normal?????
Have had treatment plants in previous houses and never heard them in the toilets
Any advice appreciated
Thanks

Reply to Aerator sound through toilets in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, It may be coincidence but not long after getting oil fired central heating fitted to older ex-council property (fireplace and necessary...
Replies
Views
SaintSinner
S
A
Hi, we're having an issue with our toilet in which only for the past few weeks a slight hissing sound happens 24/7. It sounds something is running...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock