Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ADVICE PLEASE MINIMUM CLEARANCE ON A COMBI FLUE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tad on the high side for London area

This was to install boiler and 6 rads in a two bed maisonette. If his quote would have been higher I would have paid it as I trusted him. I said should I get a Valliant or Worcester boiler and he advised Intergas.

So new system so no too bad then

Hello All
They are the original soffit boards and the fascia is wood covered on upvc cladding which was added later . I intend to replace the soffis and fascia with new upvc ones very soon.
Will this be ok.
Thanks
Peter

Hello All
They are the original soffit boards and the fascia is wood covered on upvc cladding which was added later . I intend to replace the soffis and fascia with new upvc ones very soon.
Will this be ok.
Thanks
Peter

Yes just get them to use some silicon round the flue where they cut there upvc

Thank you
From what has been said There seems to be more issues than I was aware of.
I will see this person again at some point and I now have the information I need to confront him.
Thanks

Reply to ADVICE PLEASE MINIMUM CLEARANCE ON A COMBI FLUE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have 28 year old Valiant Combi Boiler in our Bungalow airing cupboard, where the vertical fan flue goes up into roof. As you can see in...
Replies
Views
I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
Hi can i get some advice, does the facia and soffit of the house class a eave, as the flue coming out of the wall is more then 200mm from the eave...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I have an intergas 28/24 combi boiler which is three years old. I have the central heating set at 75 degrees and I have the...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock