Discuss ADVICE PLEASE MINIMUM CLEARANCE ON A COMBI FLUE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I don’t think any of us could reasonably say if there’s anything further to be concerned about with the install. It looks reasonable inside, as you can’t see much in the way of pipework.

The holes in the wall are obviously not on.

If I were you I’d get a new heating engineer who can give the system a thorough check if you are still concerned. System water condition is one thing that should be checked.

Stu

@scott_d intergas and ideal flues look the same, but I couldn’t say if they are the same, I’ve never compared the two side my side!

It would be interesting to see the inside install, but I don’t think the OP will want even more criticism to worry about!! :confused:

Stu.
Do they allow white on show externally?

The flue is'ant sealed around as the products of combustion can get into the loft can't be passable surely

That isn’t an issue per say, the plume is directed past any over hangs/protrusions that could effect the clearance of flue products. You could quite acceptably have a vented soffit board running right the way across. Most eaves are ventilated in some manner.

Stu.

Before you all carry on casting judgement, just bear in mind that you’ve no idea how much the job cost to install and what was agreed before the job commenced.
Agreed on the bricking up/making good
But it needs to meet regs and I think thats what everyone else was concerned with

The picture of the pressure relief could be deceiving and actually very slightly aim towards the wall. The cut out of the fascia is due to the height of the boiler being mounted so high and that’s been done to due to making up the hole on the day of install, so the bracket has been fixed just above the square hole. But the flue meets regs, so nowt more to see here.

Reply to ADVICE PLEASE MINIMUM CLEARANCE ON A COMBI FLUE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have 28 year old Valiant Combi Boiler in our Bungalow airing cupboard, where the vertical fan flue goes up into roof. As you can see in...
Replies
Views
I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
Hi can i get some advice, does the facia and soffit of the house class a eave, as the flue coming out of the wall is more then 200mm from the eave...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I have an intergas 28/24 combi boiler which is three years old. I have the central heating set at 75 degrees and I have the...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock