Discuss Advice on these Radiator valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paullec

Hi guys . Im in the process of purchasing my firsy home and decided to go for a project :rolleyes: What id like to know is if anyone has any info on these valves that are connected to the radiators. From what i can find out the kitchen has normal themosatic valves and the boiler is a combi which i estimate 1-2 years old. However the lounge, dining room and bedrooms have these strange things.

Image0171.jpg
pencil.png

what do the radiator ends look like? do the pipes go straight into the rads? if they do i would say that in the wall there are probably 15mm pipes and the run to the rads was done in small bore so that not as much piping was on show with the rad valves in the wall not on the rads

steve

the pipes go straight into the radiator ends , Do these i assume all need updating ? a full re pipe or can they be modernised ? as ive never seen these before.

if it is working ok i would leave it as it is for the time being until you need to decorate

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on these Radiator valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock