Discuss Acs!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

truemanufan

What exactly does the acs involve? I know it involves portfolio work but as regards to exams what has to be done? Written ?

exams consist of:
50 questions on flues
50 questions on safety
50 questions on legislation
then 1.5-2 days in the workshop doing practicals
if successful you then do your appliances
which all have theory questions (between 5-19 questions) and a couple of hours practical work

exams consist of:
50 questions on flues
50 questions on safety
50 questions on legislation
then 1.5-2 days in the workshop doing practicals
if successful you then do your appliances
which all have theory questions (between 5-19 questions) and a couple of hours practical work

Thanks mate ! Are they all closed book written exams or open? Is it paper or computer?

hiya mate. just taken mine. only had 1 closed book exam which was 12 questions i think and they are pretty obvious questions. All multiple choice ABCD. and done on paper.

I had closed book on CCN1 on the first test. About 12 or so. Very basic safety stuff you ought by now. The other seven papers were multiple choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Anyone know what is involved in renewing unvented qualifications. Is it a few written questions and a practical fault finding on unvented? I got...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock