Search the forum,

Discuss 10 Question ACS Test in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

James Darren

During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years experience! I am extremely knowledgeable in my industry, but when the pressure of having to answer rapid fire questions over the phone, and with an expectation of achieving a 100% pass rate took me out of my comfort zone, resulting in a fail.
2 weeks later, I was invited to an on site inspection, which I passed with 100%.
I am on the understanding that they no longer carry out telephone inspections; instead they have adopted an online inspection which should take the pressure off a bit.
As an engineer I have built an online Test of 79 questions, these questions are what you would expect to receive on an ACS Theory Test. This will help you and refresh your knowledge before you carry out a real online Gas Safe inspection or a full ACS Qualification.
Please take a look at the fully functional 10 Question sample test I have put together and if you feel you need the full 79 question test please use the form to contact me.

Very decent of you. I think a phone Q&A like that is a bit pressurised as you say. I know it’s not the same, but years & years ago I had a B&Q job interview that was over the phone and a National grid one not long back, I don’t like them as there‘s not much time to think.

Reply to 10 Question ACS Test in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock