Discuss Acs preparation reassessment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt effect the end result, finished in 2 days and at home today cursing delivery men

thus far I feel the training offered where I go is a waste of space, all the books are there and in front of you and tbs keep you upto date but I am a tight wad
all done and dusted in two day ,did you have time for plenty of free tea .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs preparation reassessment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock