Discuss A reason to move to Yorkshire.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
geeeeez! even i can make a crisp sandwich (if someone spreads the butter for me). lazy gets!

even so, its opening in yorkshire hmmmm, it might be a godsend for them! lol

Yer can all keep away, theres more chuffin plumbers up here than the rest of the country put together

I think 1 is opened in Belfast last year. Tayto which is a big crisp maker in Ireland had a pop up shop in Dublin. All proceeds to charity.
I think Aer Lingus are doing Tayto crisp sambos on their planes now believe it r not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A reason to move to Yorkshire.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock