Search the forum,

Discuss A reason to move to Yorkshire.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
geeeeez! even i can make a crisp sandwich (if someone spreads the butter for me). lazy gets!

even so, its opening in yorkshire hmmmm, it might be a godsend for them! lol

Yer can all keep away, theres more chuffin plumbers up here than the rest of the country put together

I think 1 is opened in Belfast last year. Tayto which is a big crisp maker in Ireland had a pop up shop in Dublin. All proceeds to charity.
I think Aer Lingus are doing Tayto crisp sambos on their planes now believe it r not

Just going to point out the tan hill inn sold for £1,000,000.

For those unfamiliar with it it's a 20ish mile drive to Richmond one way or a 10 mile ish drive to brough sowerby when it snows it can be completely cut off for a week at a time. It houses more lambs then it does customers!

If northerners can spunk a million on a pub then I'm sure they can afford for a bit of competition in the plumbing game and a price hike so we can all earn a crust

Just going to point out the tan hill inn sold for £1,000,000.

For those unfamiliar with it it's a 20ish mile drive to Richmond one way or a 10 mile ish drive to brough sowerby when it snows it can be completely cut off for a week at a time. It houses more lambs then it does customers!

If northerners can spunk a million on a pub then I'm sure they can afford for a bit of competition in the plumbing game and a price hike so we can all earn a crust

It's an amazing place though. Highest pub in England or maybe even the UK. And they serve Theakston's Old Peculier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A reason to move to Yorkshire.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock